Monday, January 7, 2013

My Hello Kitty backup battery charger arrives!

Its here! So fast! I received an sms last friday, informing me they are shipping out my item. For me to expect within 7 days. I bought this from Groupme, part of lelong.com .


Today is only Monday, and it was delivered to me. =D
Now i have this Hello Kitty backup battery with me... the only thing that i need to bring along to use, is my iphone 5 pin. :/

This cost me RM 89 ( same with whats currently advertised at myimart now ) but have to pay for shipping + RM 6.

 I wouldn't complaint about it here, because it was very fast delivered to me. And they only charge my card on the day they send out the shipping. On the other hand, i placed an order for Hello Kitty Hair Dryer and curler from myimart earlier than this ! And it will only be shipped during 31st January till 28 February 2013 !  aahh, yeah, i didn't notice this late delivery date. I didn't know there is one online site that send stuffs even much later than that mysale ! Lol !

I just hope i don't get disappointed by the quality when it arrives ( since it takes so long )...It probably would have been faster if i bought an air ticket to taiwan or china or buy more Hello Kitty stuffs from there... XD

No comments: