Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 ! Usher in with Hello Kitty too ! * v *

To end 2012 happily and usher in 2013 equally happily, and in true Hello Kitty style..

i went shopping after getting my new hairdo at Midvalley Megamall.

And i got myself a Mobile Touch Pen...



this cost RM 9.90 only.



and this is a Hello Kitty Bin, with the head that can be push up to reveal the bin's hole. I don't really want to throw trash on this cute Kitty Bin... so i put in my spare brushes and hair clips.. haha..
useful as well...
This is a more expensive hoard.. But, since i'm giving myself some sort of pampering.. * v *
It cost RM 59.90

and here's me, with my new hairstyle + hair color to greet in the new year !


Happy New Year 2013 !
May everyone have a great wonderful, happy, prosperous, healthy, wealthy & joyful 2013 !


No comments: