Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello Kitty Car Sticker

Guess what ?

Bumped into a shop selling car sticker while window shopping at Sunway Pyramid today.
The shop is at Asian Avenue level, with the cute name " STIQIE "

They were selling these car road tax sticker for RM 9.00 only.
( these car road tax sticker are for protection of the windscreen from the inside from sticking and peeling off those road tax sticker, which leaves ugly patches if your car are constantly parks under the hot sun )




They have many different designs, not only Hello Kitty...

  

This is not the design i pick.. >.<
the sales gal messed up my order. I choose a red one, and she gave me this dark pink one. I didn't realize i got the wrong one until i was on my way home. 
*sad *



more cute Hello Kitty car sticker..

Oh how i wish i have my own car now.
Gar doesn't want me to stick the Hello Kitty's one at his car... lol !