Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Kitty Hello Kitty...forever!

cute hello kitty ice cubes... I bought this through online shop. Glad that the ice cube maker were of good quality. I'm gonna makes lots lots of this ice cubes. It cost me around RM 6.50 per tray.. so add a bit of delivery fees, it should be under RM 10.00 Yea... going a bit Hello kitty crazy :p
And i got this Hello Kitty plastic table mat today. I use this to put on top of my tablet. So that my tablet would be kind of protected from everyday scratch when i am not using it.... and its cute anyway.. Light up my mood <3 Bought this from 100 yen shop, i can't remember now how much..lol.. ( i'm such a fish right now ) * just found the plastic wrapper, it says RM6.90 ... cheap oh.. thats also part of the reason why i buys it. :p

No comments: